As we say in our “About The Green Lanterns” page, our mission in Second Life is to patrol, protect, and assist. Recently we’ve been talking about a new way to assist Second Life residents, and here it is, the Assistance Request form. If you are having SL issues and need help, let us know. As stated on the request form, there are some things we can do and some things we can’t do:
What we can do:
- We can find objects that are lost in your sim.
- We can recommend settings to improve your sim’s security.
- We can show you how to quickly remove objects that someone else has rezzed in your sim.
What we cannot do:
- We can’t write Abuse Reports on something that we didn’t see.
- We can’t get someone banned from Second Life.
- We can’t keep someone from going to places where you like to hang out.
- We can’t tell for sure who has been crashing your sim.
Our dedicated volunteers will be happy to help you. We make house calls!